Be Impeccable with your Words
- Speak with integrity.
- Say only what you mean.
- Avoid speaking against yourself with words and gossiping about others.
- Use the power of the word only in the direction and meaning of truth and love.
Don’t Take Anything Personally
- Nothing others do is because of you.
- What you or others say is a reflection of your own reality.
- When you don’t let the opinions or actions effect you, you won’t be a victim of unneeded suffering.
Don’t Make Assumptions
- Find the courage to speak out for yourself and ask questions by expressing your voice.
- Communicate clearly with others to avoid misunderstanding, drama and hurt feelings.
- Using just this agreement in your life will transform your life very fast.
Always Try Your Best
- Moment to moment, your efforts will change, sometimes if you are sick or sad it will be at a different level , but that’s okay.
- Simply always do your best and never stop believing in yourself.
- Love yourself no matter what and you will remove self-judgement, self- abuse, and any regrets along your unique and powerful journey.