The world is a great mirror, and reflects our lives just as we ourselves look upon it. L. Frana Baum
Sometimes the best thing we can do to change our lives is change our perspective of it.
List ten ways you are living a lucky life .
- I am alive, healthy and able to function everyday.
- I receive free education for amazing job opportunists in my future.
- I live on this planet and have the chances to see how beautiful some places really are.
- We have oceans and I can swim in them and also my thirst is gifted with filtered water from our oceans.
- I am able to give and receive and have many forms of connections and relationships with amazing people.
- I can change the world and help make things better instead of worse.
- I can choose to be anything I want !
- I can create and explore and find new things that the rest of the world has not yet discovered.
- I can wake up everyday blessed just to be here alive and able to do anything.
- Every moment that goes by I am able to make the most memorable and worthwhile memories.
- I can love and spread light and smiles .
- I am one of a kind and unique and can do amazing things with and for myself.
- I decide on my life and only I do.
Look at things different and see that you are extremely lucky! If you choose to keep your way of viewing the world like this, than luck will always be apart of your world.
Life isn’t always perfect and sometimes we fall into a hole or stumble off our pathway and we get lost a bit. Don’t be hard on yourself, because we’re only human and we make mistakes to learn from them. If you really want to get back on that golden pathway again, you are going to have to make some changes or accept what is and stay strong, because you can do it and move forward, with your head up. It takes some willpower and motivation to want to make things better. No matter what anyone says… I believe in you & you need to believe in yourself and who knows maybe you might just end up on a better path than you ever dreamed up. Everything happens for a reason and the things we go through makes us stronger and wiser. God gave the toughest battles to you, because he knows you can handle it.
Some simple actions and changes you can do to help things get better in your daily life and overcome your struggles.
- Try and listen to the ones around you more often. Sometimes we talk more than we choose to listen but when you talk you are repeating something you already know, and when you listen… you are learning something new.
- We often blur things out rather than focusing. Focus so you can start to see things clearly and the truth of your reality.
- Be honest with people and if you aren’t being honest with others then your not being honest with yourself.
- Love yourself before you love others. It takes time to explore and learn about yourself but in the end you can finally realize what makes you happy and what you truly love.
- Be loyal to the ones you love so they can trust and respect you and if you don’t feel that they apply those things in your life… they shouldn’t be in your life.
- Respect, communicate and love your mother.
- Be grateful and let others know it.
- Stand up for your life and voice yourself.
- Drop your harsh judgements on things and people because they are a reflection of yourself.
- Admire your beauty and others. Women should raise women up, not let jealousy and men bring them against each other.
- Don’t control anyone. If it’s forced it’s not a force.
- Put yourself in proper places so you can meet and connect with the people you need in your life because socializing and connections are very important in life.
- Have goals in place and reach them! This gives your life purpose and makes you feel good about yourself.
- Spend more time and help out your family.
- Say no if you don’t feel it…you are free to make any choice in your life and not feel bad about it or have to question yourself.
- Don’t people control you and walk all over you. You are human .. not a robot.
- Relax your mind and release those stressful thoughts that make your head feel tense.
- If you need help, don’t feel ashamed to ask for it and receive !
- Do your work and don’t over think everything. Let things flow together in peace while you wake up everyday feeling blessed to be alive and knowing everything will be okay… if it’s not okay … it’s not the end.